Friday 21 April 2023 at 16.45
University of Helsinki, Room 203, Fabianinkatu 26, Helsinki, Finland
The agenda, as laid out in our constitution, is as follows.
The Annual General Meeting of the Association shall consider the following business:
- Opening of the meeting.
- Election of a chairperson, a secretary, two individuals to scrutinise the minutes. and two individuals to count the votes at the meeting where necessary.
- Verification that the meeting is lawful.
- Approval of the agenda for the meeting.
- Presentation of the financial statements and the annual report by the treasurer.
- Decision to confirm the financial statements and discharge the Board and other accountable persons from liability, subject to the auditor’s report.
- Presentation of the activities in 2022 and the operating plan for 2023 by the Chair of NEaT. The treasurer will comment on the budget for 2023.
- Confirmation of the operating plan and the budget.
- Confirmation of the membership subscription.
- Reports on events, education, cooperation and communications by the chairs of the respective committees.
- Election of the Chair and other members and deputy members of the Board for the following year.
- Election of one auditor and one deputy auditor. The board proposes Tomi Snellman as the auditor for 2023, with Matthew Paines as deputy auditor.
- Consideration of any other business specified in the invitation to the meeting.
13a) Amend the wording of the English translation of the NEaT constitution https://nordicedit.fi/?page_id=134 to replace (Vice-)Chairman and Chairperson with (Vice-)Chair throughout.
We invite all interested members to join us for the NEaT Annual General Meeting on Friday 21 April 2023. Please RSVP to email@example.com by 14 April 2023 to ensure enough coffee and refreshments for all. All members will be sent the Zoom link. You are also welcome to attend without prior notice, in which case coffee and refreshments cannot be guaranteed.
The Board of NEaT