Tuesday 20 April 2021 at 18.00 Helsinki time (16.00 London, 17.00 Stockholm) online via Zoom
Meeting ID: 685 2853 5185
The agenda, as laid out in our constitution, is as follows.
The Annual General Meeting of the Association shall consider the following business:
- Opening of the meeting
- Election of a chairperson, a secretary, two individuals to scrutinize the minutes and two individuals to count the votes at the meeting where necessary
- Verification that the meeting is lawful and that those present form a quorum
- Approval of the agenda for the meeting
- Presentation of the financial statements and the annual report by the treasurer
- Decision to confirm the financial statements and discharge the Board and other accountable persons from liability, subject to the auditor’s report
- Presentation of the activities in 2020 and the operating plan for 2021 by the Chairperson of NEaT. The treasurer will comment on the budget for 2021.
- Confirmation of the operating plan and the budget
- Confirmation of the membership subscription
- Reports on events, education, cooperation and communications by the chairs of the respective committees
- Election of the Chair and other members and deputy members of the Board for the following year
- Election of one auditor and one deputy auditor. The board proposes Lauri Mäkelä as the auditor for 2021, with Tomi Snellman as deputy auditor.
- Consideration of any other business specified in the invitation to the meeting.
We invite all who are interested to join us for the meeting and for a round of introductions and chat afterwards.
The Board of NEaT