Thursday 21 April 2022 at 18.00
Rune conference room, Korjaamo, Töölönkatu 51 A-B, 00250 Helsinki
The agenda, as laid out in our constitution, is as follows.
The Annual General Meeting of the Association shall consider the following business:
- Opening of the meeting
- Election of a chairperson, a secretary, two individuals to scrutinize the minutes and two individuals to count the votes at the meeting where necessary
- Verification that the meeting is lawful and that those present form a quorum
- Approval of the agenda for the meeting
- Presentation of the financial statements and the annual report by the treasurer
- Decision to confirm the financial statements and discharge the Board and other accountable persons from liability, subject to the auditor’s report
- Presentation of the activities in 2021 and the operating plan for 2022 by the Chairperson of NEaT. The treasurer will comment on the budget for 2022.
- Confirmation of the operating plan and the budget
- Confirmation of the membership subscription
- Reports on events, education, cooperation and communications by the chairs of the respective committees
- Election of the Chair and other members and deputy members of the Board for the following year
- Election of one auditor and one deputy auditor. The board proposes Lauri Mäkelä as the auditor for 2022, with Tomi Snellman as deputy auditor.
- Consideration of any other business specified in the invitation to the meeting.
We invite all interested members to join us for the meeting. Please RSVP to email@example.com by 14 April 2022 to ensure enough coffee and refreshments for all. You are also welcome to attend without prior notice, in which case coffee and refreshments cannot be guaranteed.
The Board of NEaT