NEaT’s Annual General Meeting will be on 8 April 2019 at 5 pm at Cafe Roasberg, Mikonkatu 13, Helsinki.
The agenda, as laid out in our constitution, is as follows:
The Annual General Meeting of the Association shall consider the following business:
- Opening of the meeting
- Election of a chairman, a secretary, two individuals to scrutinize the minutes and two individuals to count the votes at the meeting where necessary
- Verification that the meeting is lawful and that those present form a quorum
- Approval of the agenda for the meeting
- Presentation of the financial statements and the annual report by the treasurer
- Decision to confirm the financial statements and discharge the Board and other accountable persons from liability, subject to the auditor’s report
- Presentation of the activities in 2018 and the operating plan for 2019 by the chair of NEaT. The treasurer will comment on the budget for 2019.
- Confirmation of the operating plan and the budget
- Confirmation of the membership subscription
- Reports on education and cooperation by the chairs of the Education and Cooperation committees
- Election of the Chair and other members and deputy members of the Board for the following year
- Election of one auditor and one deputy auditor. Lauri Mäkelä agreed to be the auditor for 2018.
- Consideration of any other business specified in the invitation to the meeting.
We invite all who are interested to join us for the meeting and afterwards for a round of refreshments and a quiz!